This week I finished up all the mechanics and game systems I want for the initial version. I’ll probably spend most of next week on some UX improvements before transitioning into balance changes.
Here’s what’s new:
- Walls are stronger now. They turn into damaged walls when hit instead of being destroyed right away.
Random map generation with three types of terrain
- Mountains block all movement and are indestructible
- Water also blocks movement but your lasers can shoot over them
- Ore doesn’t affect movement but can be mined either manually or by mines (which must now be built on ore terrain instead of anywhere)
- Building now takes a turn (placing reflectors does not)
- Added new action to remove all reflectors
- Added new action to manually mine (if next to ore)
- Trying out a new color palette
- Rendering of reflecting and splitting lasers, instead of only the straight parts. It now looks much more satisfying when you have complex laser shenanigans.
Get Reflector: Laser Defese
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.