there is a tutorial ?
Devlog 6: Small UX Improvements
This was a pretty light week, with just a few small UX improvements.
Here's what's new:
- Remember the last direction you were aiming when activated laser
- By default, no longer jump over invalid locations when placing reflectors or buildings
- Show red border when current target location is invalid
- Hold shift to jump over invalid locations
- Added ability to remove single reflector (instead of only having ability to remove all reflectors)
- Added support for moving with numpad
Get Reflector: Laser Defese
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
There won't be an in-game tutorial for the initial release. The version of the game that is currently playable on here is for the original game jam project, Reflector RL, which is pretty different from the revived project Reflector: Laser Defense, so you might be a bit confused reading about the devlogs then playing that.
That being said, I'm pretty happy with how playtesting has been going, so I'll be releasing the initial version of Reflector: Laser Defense this Friday! There are some tooltips in the game, and I'll also include some instructions in the itch.io page.